Customer Complaints Code
We’re dedicated to providing the best service for our Customers and Communities on the whole. We aim to ensure that all queries are fully answered, and our customers are knowledgeable and satisfied with our service.
If you feel that this has not been the case, then talk to us and please do let us know. We have the below Complaints Policy to ensure that all complaints are handled as efficiently and effectively as possible.
This page outlines our policy and procedures for the handling of verbal and written complaints.
How To Get In Touch
At Voneus, we want to resolve your complaint as soon as possible and have dedicated teams set up to assist you.
If your complaint is regarding any of the following issues, please contact the relevant team below:
- For all Technical Issues, please call our Helpdesk Team on 0333 880 4141 (select option 4) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Billing, please call our Finance Team on 0333 880 4141 (select option 2) or email us at email@example.com
- For Installation Queries and Issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Queries about our Build Work, please email us at email@example.com
We will do our upmost to ensure that any dissatisfaction is resolved as quickly as possible, to our best ability.
- To provide an efficient, fair, and structured mechanism for handling complaints.
- To provide customers with access to the complaints handling code.
- To keep customers informed as to the progress of their complaint and the expected timeframe for resolution.
- To inform customers of the reached resolution and set expectations of completion.
- To review our complaints quarterly, so that we can improve our standard of service.
Handling Your Complaint
- Upon receiving a complaint, we will acknowledge your contact via telephone or in writing via email.
- We will keep you informed of the progress of your complaint, proposed actions and the expected time frame for resolution.
- Our aim is to resolve complaints in a timely manner, and we will aim to reach a resolution plan within 10 working days.
- Complex complaints may take longer than 10 working days to provide a resolution plan. In these cases, we will regularly update you on the progress and likely timeframe.
- We will advise you of the outcome of your complaint in writing via email, once a resolution has been agreed.
The Complaint Journey At Voneus
If you have any query or complaint regarding your Voneus package, service, installation, or the build in your community, then we encourage you to telephone or email in the first instance. Our objective is to resolve most enquiries or complaints within your first contact with us.
If you would prefer, you can appoint an authorised representative or advocate to interact with us on your behalf. Should you wish to do this, please do confirm in writing.
When your complaint has been resolved, you shall receive confirmation of this in writing via email.
If your complaint has not been resolved to your satisfaction your case can be escalated to our Complaints Team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your complaint will be acknowledged within 24 working hours and will then thoroughly investigate your complaint and do their utmost to reach a mutually agreed resolution. Please note that this may take some time depending on the complexity of your complaint, however we aim to respond fully to all complaints within 10 working days. If your complaint looks as though it is going to take longer than this to investigate, we will send you an interim email to let you know.
If you are still dissatisfied with the response and/or resolution, then you can request for the matter to be reviewed by our Complaints Manager via the email address above.
If all else has failed, and we have been unable to resolve the matter to your satisfaction, and the above process has been followed, then we are a member of the OS:C (Ombudsman Services: Communications) who can arbitrate a complaint between yourself and Voneus.
OS:C is a free, independent service approved by Ofcom (the communications regulator), that individuals and small businesses can use to settle their disputes with companies that are members. Ombudsman Services can be found at www.ombudsman-services.org
All complaints made to Voneus will follow the above complaints policy. Please do be aware that should your case not have followed the initial path of our complaints policy, then it may be that you are guided back to step one.
We take all complaints extremely seriously, therefore please do be assured that our Senior Management, receive regular updates and insights to how the complaints being resolved by our Helpdesk, Finance, and Networks Teams.