Welcome to Voneus.com
By accessing the Website (which includes browsing and any use, with any device or by any means) you are agreeing to be legally bound by these terms.
Voneus.com may make changes to any part of the Website and may add to or change these Terms. All changes become effective as soon as they are posted. It is your responsibility to refer to the Terms whenever you access the Website.
We will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of this Website, or this entire Website, to users who have registered with us.
Other policies to read before using the website
Who owns the website?
The Website is owned and operated by Voneus Ltd. It is registered in England and Wales under company number 07849963, whose registered office is at The Grange, 100 High Street, Southgate, London, N14 6BN. VAT number GB112804060. In these terms we refer to Voneus Ltd as ‘Voneus.com’.
Voneus.com reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access to the Website at any time, with or without notice or explanation, if we believe you are violating the Terms in any way.
Rights of use
All intellectual property rights, including copyright, in the content accessible (or available for download) on the Website, including text, pictures, graphics, video, audio material, software or any other form (Content) belong to Voneus.com or its licensors. All rights are hereby reserved.
Your promise to us
The Website and the Content may only be used for your personal, non-commercial use.
For this purpose alone, you may retrieve and display the Content on a computer screen. You may also print out, but not photocopy, one copy of individual files on paper and store files in electronic form on disc, but not on any server or any other storage device connected to a network where the Content could be accessed by other users.
Except as set out above, you agree not to download, copy, reproduce, modify, store, archive, show in public, redistribute or commercially exploit in any way any part of the Content without the prior written permission of Voneus.com. You agree not to use the Content or the Website for any illegal or improper purpose, nor for any purpose which might infringe the rights of others, or which might harass or cause inconvenience of distress to any person.
You also agree to abide by all copyright notices and restrictions attached to the Content and not to remove any such notice or restriction or alter the Content in any way.
If you wish to re-publish, re-distribute or exploit the Content in any way you should address a request for permission to Vonues.com using the below details:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +44 (0)800 007 3344
Voneus.com cannot guarantee that any such permission would be forthcoming or on what terms.
By registering with us you promise to:
- Open a single account in your own name
- Use an appropriate username. You must not seek to pass yourself off as someone else or pick a username which is offensive, defamatory or otherwise likely to be deemed by us to be unacceptable
- Keep your login details and password secret
- Provide us with your true and accurate information
- Let us know if you suspect any unauthorised use of your account
What should I know about being a registered customer user?
You will be able to access your registered details with your email address and password.
You will be able to keep your information up to date by logging in and updating your customer profile.
We may suspend terminate or prevent your registration at our sole discretion. This may be because, for example, we consider that you have breached or will breach these Terms.
Where we suspend, terminate or prevent your registration, you must not attempt to re-register or submit content (e.g. using someone else’s registration), without our permission. The period of any suspension depends on all the circumstances.
What should I know about how you use my personal data?
Links from other sites
Third parties are permitted to link to the Website, using the URL and quoting the content reference and the source website. Content must not be reproduced on a third-party site without express authorisation from us.
A third party must ensure that nothing on its own web site suggests or could be understood to imply that any part of the Website is part of its own website unless the third party has obtained the prior written approval of Voneus.com.
Voneus.com reserves the right to withdraw any permission without explanation or notice if in its sole judgement use of such links is excessive or inappropriate. Voneus.com also reserves the right to change the location and nature of files within the Website without explanation or notice; it is the responsibility of the third party to check and update links.
Third parties must not deep link to, or frame or use other techniques to enclose any part of the Website.
Trademarks and Intellectual Property
The Voneus.com logo is a registered trademark of Voneus Ltd or otherwise part of its intellectual property. You may not use this mark without the prior written permission of Voneus.com.
Limitation of liability and indemnity
Voneus.com obtains content from a wide range of sources and this content includes facts, views, opinions and information which may be of interest to users of the Website.
While all reasonable care is taken, we do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, performance or fitness for any particular purpose of the content on the Website, nor do we endorse or accept any responsibility for any views, advice, recommendations or opinions expressed on the Website or any website to which we link. You should note that any contact or arrangements made between you and any third party named on the Website or any third party website linked from it (including without limitation any website with which we have a commercial association) is at your own risk, and to the extent permitted by law Voneus.com excludes all liability.
The content on the Website should only be used for your general information and use and not by way of specific recommendation or advice.
Before taking any action or decision based in whole or in part on our content, you should always make your own independent checks of any information that is important in making such decision or taking such action.
Voneus.com does not give any warranties in respect of the content on the Website, freedom from viruses or other contamination, or that the Website is compatible with any computer systems, software and browsers.
All implied warranties or duties are excluded save if and to the extent that they may not lawfully be excluded.
Vonues.com is not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the content on the Website has not been approved under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000. Appropriate expert advice should be obtained before making any investment or other decisions.
Advertising or promotional material submitted by third party advertisers, sponsors or promoters is viewable on the Website. The advertisers are solely responsible for that material, including ensuring that it complies with all applicable legislation and regulations. Voneus.com is not responsible for such material.
Voneus.com shall not be liable for any claims, losses, injuries, penalties, damages, costs or expenses arising from the use of, or inability to use the Website or content on it or from any action taken, or omitted to be taken, as a result of using the Website or its content, other than death or personal injury resulting from use of the Website directly caused by the negligence of Voneus.com.
Voneus.com excludes liability to you and/or any third party for any consequential or incidental damages (including but not limited to lost profits, loss of privacy or for failure to fulfil any duty) or for any other indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to the use of the Website or its content or to any breach of the terms by Voneus.com, even if Voneus.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even in the event of fault or strict liability.
You agree that, subject to the forgoing terms of this Term, your exclusive remedy and only recovery for any damage you incur, shall be limited to the direct damages (if any) you actually incur in reasonable and exclusive reliance on the Website or it content, and for which we may be held liable by a competent court, of up to a limit of the refund of the amount you paid (if any) in relation to the particular use of the Website in total during the month in which the damage first incurred.
You agree to indemnify Voneus.com against all costs, claims, proceedings, demands, losses, damages, expenses or liability whatsoever arising directly or indirectly as a result of any breach of the Terms by you and any negligence or breach of duty by you.
Links to third party sites
This Website contains links to other web sites operated by parties who are wholly separate from Voneus.com. Links to all third-party sites are identifiable because clicking on them will launch new browser windows displaying the third party’s website URLs or are otherwise indicated as such by Vonues.com. Such links are provided for your convenience and reference only and you access them at your own risk. Voneus.com cannot be held responsible in any way for the content, operation or availability of such websites.
Competitions, prize draws and promotions
Vonues.com may on occasion run competitions or prize draws either on its own behalf, for other parties or in conjunction with commercial partners. These will be subject to the following additional rules and conditions:
- Each promotion is subject to the specific directions and, if applicable, any terms and conditions published for the relevant promotion by Voneus Ltd or on this Website. In the case of conflict between these rules and such specific directions/terms and conditions, these rules shall prevail. By participating in any promotion, you are deemed to accept these rules and the specific directions/terms and conditions applicable to the relevant promotion as well as any terms and conditions of any relevant third party.
- Employees and agents of Voneus Ltd or any company connected with the production or distribution of a promotion or any of their associated companies are not eligible to take part in the applicable promotion, nor are their relatives or members of their families or households. Unless expressly stated for a particular promotion, promotions are restricted to residents of England and Wales aged 18 years or over. Proof of eligibility must be provided on request. Entry to any promotion is limited to one entry per person unless otherwise specified.
- Failure to claim a gift, prize or other promotional item by the time or in the manner specified for the particular promotion will make any claim invalid. If no time is specified then you must claim a gift, prize or other promotional item within 28 days of being informed that you have won any such item. No responsibility is accepted for entries damaged, lost or mislaid and proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of delivery. No applications will be accepted by agents, in bulk or from third parties.
- The determination and decision on all matters shall be final and no promotional correspondence will be entered into. We reserve the right in our reasonable discretion: (a) to disqualify any claimant, competitor or nominee whose conduct is contrary to the spirit of the rules or the intention of the promotion and to declare as void any or all of their claims or entries based on such conduct; (b) to declare as void any claims or entries resulting from any printing, production and/or distribution errors (including but not limited to any error(s) on Voneus Ltd, this Website, any game cards and/or other printed materials) or where there has been error(s) in any aspect of the preparation for or conduct of the promotion materially affecting the result of the promotion or the number of claimants or the value of claims; (c) to add to or to waive any rules on reasonable notice; and/or (d) to cancel the promotion or any part of it at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond Voneus’s reasonable control.
- Gifts, prizes and other promotional items are not transferable, may not be re-sold and are subject to availability. We reserve the right in our reasonable discretion to substitute any such gift, prize or item with a gift, prize or item of equal value.
- Voneus accepts no liability for any promotion by a third party and such third party is responsible for the fulfilment of its promotion.
- In the event of there being more claims than prizes available in any category and subject to the provisions of rules 4 and 9, the names of the valid claimants will go into a draw for those prizes.
- All entries (including but not limited to entries via game cards/other promotional devices) must be made available if requested for the checking or verification of any claim.
- A promotion, or specific game cards/promotional devices, may be declared as void by us if game cards/promotional devices contain a printing error, or involve a production or distribution error, of any kind. Game cards or other promotional devices found to be mutilated, illegible, altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with in any way will also be declared void by us. Photocopies will not be accepted. The promotion may also be declared void should a printing or production error in connection with the promotion, appear in Voneus literature or on this Website.
- Publicity may be given to promotion winners and winners’ names and images may be aired or published on Voneus literature and on this Website and other Website(s) relating to the promotion. Winners must co-operate fully for publicity purposes if so required.
- Winners will be notified within 28 days of the relevant closing date and names of winners of major promotions are available by sending an SAE to the address published up to one month after the closing date.
- No purchase of any kind is necessary for free prize draws. Follow the directions and any terms and conditions for the relevant promotion as published or aired on Voneus literature or on this Website.
- Prizes, gifts and other promotional items are as described on Voneus literature or on this Website. Winners/claimants of holidays are responsible for ensuring that they and any partners hold valid passports and any necessary visas or other necessary travel documentation for the trip in question. Unless otherwise stated, insurance and travel to and from airports is excluded. Winners/claimants of vehicle prizes must hold valid driving licences prior to driving.
By accessing the Website, you agree to accept that these Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. You also accept the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts in relation to any dispute that may arise in connection with these Terms or your use of the Website or arising in any way from the content on the Website.